Longdesc

Total expenses for the PSLRB were $15.4 million in 2011-12, of which $9.3 million (60%) was spent on salaries and employee benefits. The remaining $6.1 million (40%) was spent on other operating costs such as transportation, professional services fees, accommodation, and the costs for hearings and mediation facilities.