Longdesc

Total expenses for the year were $15.46 million, of which $9.84 million (64%) was spent on salaries and employee benefits. The remaining $5.62 million (36%) was spent on operating costs such as transportation, professional service fees, accommodation, and hearing and mediation facilities.