Longdesc

The total expenses for the PSLRB were $15.53 million in 2013–14, of which $10.02 million (65%) was spent on salaries and employee benefits. The remaining $5.51 million (35%) was spent on other operating costs such as transportation, professional service fees, accommodation, and hearings and mediation facilities.