We offer a variety of resources in different formats to explain our work to federal public service employers, bargaining agents, employees and the general public. This ranges from basic information for those wishing an overview of what we do, for example, to more detailed guidance for those seeking to represent themselves before the Federal Public Sector Labour Relations and Employment Board (FPSLREB).
Resources regarding Labour Relations Matters
- Fact sheets furnish general information about the FPSLREB and the types of services it provides.
- Practice notes offer more detailed instructions for filing grievances, complaints and other applications and are designed to give bargaining agents and employers and their legal counsel a better understanding of the FPSLREB's processes.
- Representing yourself If you are an individual not represented by a bargaining agent, the attached guides will give you and your legal counsel a more comprehensive explanation of the processes involved in filing a grievance or complaint with the FPSLREB and of how we can help.
- The Labour Relations Glossary is a compendium of words, expressions and terminology in both official languages that are commonly used in public service labour relations.
- Videos that explain the processes of adjudicating and mediating grievances, including their transcripts, can be ordered free of charge and are available in DVD format.
Resources regarding Employment (Staffing) Matters