These documents aim at providing general information. They have no legal status and do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact a lawyer or other representative. In the event of any discrepancy between the legislation and the information contained in these documents, the legislation will apply.
About the FPSLREB
Managerial and Confidential Positions
- Applying for an order to declare a position managerial or confidential
- Objecting to a position listed in an application concerning managerial or confidential positions
- Applying to revoke an order declaring a position managerial or confidential
Certification, revocation of certification and successor rights
- Pre-hearing conferences
- Extension of time to present a grievance
- Objection to timeliness with respect to the presentation of a grievance
- Submitting cover letters and correspondence
- Filing Subsequent documents
- Summoning Witnesses
- Calculating timelines
- Judicial Review
For more detailed information about our processes, please consult the Guides section of this Website.