Representing yourself in labour relations matters

Guides are available that give individuals filing a complaint or referring a grievance to adjudication in labour relations matters and who wish to represent themselves before the Federal Public Sector Labour Relations and Employment Board a more comprehensive explanation of the processes involved and how we can help.

For those filing complaints under the Public Service Employment Act, in relation to staffing matters, please consult the Procedural Guide for Staffing Complaints.

Labour Relations